Job Training and Education
People First helps residents find the job training and employment they need to find jobs, job training and advance into higher paying positions. Even if you have little to no work experience, we can help. People First USI also offers one-on-one employment counseling to help you be successful in the workplace.
- Expand earning potential through job training programs
- Improve hourly wages median household incomes
- Connect unemployed and employed residents to job training and education
- Expand workforce development program completion rates
- Encourage sustainable employment
- Provide individualized employment placement strategies
Early Learning Strategies
- Improve access to early learning and family support
- Stabilize and strengthen parent/caregiver/child relationships
- Connect children with early literacy opportunities
- Identify and treat developmental delays in early learners
- Improve child school attendance
- Get parents involved in their child’s school life
- Improve access to out-of-school academic programs
- Reduce transportation barriers
- Reduce suspensions
- Help youth develop career paths and goals
- Help kids improve social/emotional health.
Getting Started is Easy!
People First USI is now working with Tidewater Gardens residents under the first phase of the St. Paul’s Transformation project. If you’re a resident and haven’t been in touch with the People First USI team yet, get started today. It’s easy!